The Diablo IV beta let players do a lot — but not pet the dog

Screenshot from Diablo IV featuring an angel descending from on high their stringy, spectral wings snaking out from behind them
Blizzard Entertainment

After two weekends of lengthy server queues, and a brief taste of the game’s opening areas and five classes, the Diablo IV beta is officially over. I personally didn’t get to play too much since I was doing other things, but I enjoyed the brief time I got to spend in Sanctuary.

I went into both weekends as a Barbarian. I played a Sorceress in Diablo II, and the ill-conceived Witch Doctor in Diablo III so I wanted something with a bit more in-your-face brutality. As a relative newcomer to the series, Diablo IV seems like a perfect “no thoughts, head empty” kind of game. Spam various attacks as your focus, mana, or spirit meter allows against enemies that really like to group up for maximum area-of-effect damage. Even bosses require no...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts https://ift.tt/l1ZN62F

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC v2020.009.20074

Verizon’s myPlan lineup adds a pricier Unlimited Ultimate option

Nomad’s first Qi2 charger is shipping now for $10 less than its MagSafe model